Healthy nutrition is one of the building blocks of health. Want to save time on cooking, while still helping your health?
Learn more about my delicious, affordable meal prep options here in the Oklahoma City metro area. From balanced meals to low carb meals, I offer meal prep packages that can be tailored to your needs.
Meal Packs & Pricing
Meals are available in sets of 7 for $50.00 plus tax (pick up)
Meal options are of a healthy mix of balanced meals (proteins/fats/carbs) or low carb meals..
Please specify any dietary restrictions or allergies.
I can also make minimal changes to meals if an item is not liked: side veggies can be swapped out.
Consultations for personalized meals are also available. Custom meal prices will vary with specialized meals.
LOW CARB MEAL SET
- Spicy Chicken/Stir Fry Veggies/Tomatoes/Green Chiles
- BBQ Seasoned Chicken/Broccoli Normandy
- Smoky Mesquite Chicken/Green Beans
- Basil Pesto Chicken/Broccoli/Red Bell Peppers
- Alfredo Chicken/Broccoli/Cauliflower/Red Bell Pepper/Alfredo Sauce
- Turkey Meatballs/Broccoli Normandy
- Angus Beef Patty/Broccoli/Cauliflower/Tomato/Green Chiles
BALANCED MEAL SET
The balanced meal set is the same as low carb meals, but with a portion of carbs added in.
- Lemon Pepper Chicken/Seasoned Rice/Broccoli
BBQ Seasoned Chicken/Sweet Potatoes/Broccoli/Cauliflower
- Smoky Mesquite Chicken/Cajun Rice/Green Beans
- Basil Pesto Chicken/Basil Rice/Broccoli
- Alfredo Chicken/Broccoli/Cauliflower/Whole Wheat Noodles/Alfredo Sauce
- Turkey Meatballs/Sweet Potatoes/Broccoli Normandy
- Angus Beef Patty/Beef Flavored Rice/ Broccoli
CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA
Approximately 12" round Chicken Crust Pizza/Alfredo Sauce/cheese and choice of Pepperoni or Sausage
(or both meats for an additional $1.50).
Can also add jalapeños for no additional charge = $15.00
Our chicken crust pizza is a new popular option for our clients, offering a fun and healthy option.
Consultations available, $75.
Questionnaires will be provided to the client to fill out for more accurate assessments to discuss more specific personal goals, assess calorie goals, and give macro breakdowns (how many proteins/fats/carbs should be consumed) with multiple suggestions to the client based on goals.